Welcome to Pubs of the Pirate Nation. If you signup/browse/use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which will govern our relationship with you in relation to you and your use of this website.
The terms 'Pubs of the Pirate Nation', 'us', 'we', 'our' refer to the owner of the website. The term 'you', 'your' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Pubs of the Pirate Nation is in no part responsible for any user's postings of text or other content to this site.
• By posting photos or text to this site you confirm that you are the owner of such posting and have the right to do so.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any and all liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• Pubs of the Pirate Nation is not responsible for network, system or power outages and any scheduling, data-loss or other issues that may arise from unavailable access to this site.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Pubs of the Pirate Nation is not responsible for trademarks reproduced by users of this website.
• You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, username and log in information.
• You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. By registering, you agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account or any other security issues you encounter.
• Pubs of the Pirate Nation will not be liable for any loss or damages arising from your failure to comply with strict account security, or from any loss or damage arising from the actions of any third party that has gained access to your account.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and or be a criminal offence.
• Pubs of the Pirate Nation may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Pubs of the Pirate Nation may disclose to third parties certain aggregate information contained in your business profile or related data, provided that, such information will NOT include personally identifying information, except as specifically authorized by you or in the good faith belief that such action is reasonably necessary to comply with the law, legal process, or to enforce our Terms and Conditions.
• Your correspondence or business dealings with your customers or clients are solely between you and such persons. You agree that Pubs of the Pirate Nation shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such customers on our site.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States.
• Users may not create accounts to support illegal activities as defined by the laws of the United States.
• Pubs of the Pirate Nation may place its own advertising on pages of non-premium subscription users or on user-defined public pages.
• Pubs of the Pirate Nation is in no way responsible or liable for the actions of businesses using our website and may not be held as such.
• Deals offered by companies are subject to change and or termination without notice and we are in no way responsible for any deals offered by any company participating in this site.
• Pubs of the Pirate Nation may terminate any user's account without refund, and/or block a user from gaining access to the site at any time and without notice for failure to follow the terms and conditions of usage for this website.
• Refund Policy Pubs of the Pirate Nation offers no refunds. All sales are final.
• Subscription fees are subject to change without notice.
• Limitation on liability - you hereby release Pubs of the Pirate Nation, its officers, employees and affiliates from any and all obligations, liabilities and claims.
• No consequential damages - under no circumstances including negligence shall Pubs of the Pirate Nation or any related party or supplier be liable for indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages; or for loss of profits, revenue, or data; that are directly or indirectly related to the use of, or the inability to access and use the site and related services, whether in an action in contract, tort, product liability, strict liability, statute or otherwise even if Pubs of the Pirate Nation has been advised of the possibility of those damages.
• No warranties - Pubs of the Pirate Nation is furnished on an "as is", as-available basis. Pubs of the Pirate Nation makes no warranty, express or implied, with respect to the capability of the site, or the accuracy or the completeness of the site. All warranties of any type, express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of third party rights are expressly disclaimed. Pubs of the Pirate Nation does not warrant that the services will meet any particular criteria of performance or quality, or that the site is free of other harmful components. Nevertheless, Pubs of the Pirate Nation shall make commercially reasonable efforts to maintain the site free of viruses and malicious code.